If you’ve always been a bit of a unorganized student, popping out those passing scores in college can be quite tough. You need to have your work in order. Homework can’t afford to get lost and notes can’t afford to be scattered and meaningless. If you find yourself struggling with being an organized person, here is how you can change that for the better.
- Keep Your Backpack Organized – Your backpack is the place where all your work goes. Make sure that you keep it clean and organized. Make sure that you have an extra pen, all your notebooks and anything else you might need. Keep the bare essentials in it. Don’t fill it up with junk.
- Color Code – Make sure that you color code your folders. If you are studying history, make sure that the history notebook is purple. A specific color that you can depend on.
- Get a Planner – Life in college can sometimes seem jam packed. You have to walk around whilst balancing a social life, classes, studying and a job. It’s easy to lose track and fall behind. It might be a good idea to invest in a planner. It will keep you on the right track when it comes to all your plans. Your whole schedule will be right there for you to always look back on.
- Whiteboard – A whiteboard is perfect for those everyday reminders. Hang it on your wall and write down something that needs done. It’ll always be there as a good reminder. They also make a very nice room decoration. You can stay organized and keep your room looking great.
- Have Your Syllabi – Getting your hands on these will keep you ahead in every class. You’ll never be shocked by what’s coming next.