Fourth of July is one of the best holidays of the year for college students. First of all it’s summer, so your schedule is wide open. That said, you don’t have a lot of excuses to miss out of the nation wide celebration. Last thing you want to do is be one of the few that will be spending it in your room in front of your computer screen. It’s time to gather up the guys and have a night to remember. Don’t know what to do? Here are so cool tips.
- Stack up on loads of fireworks and have a house party with your friends. You can cook on the grill or order pizza. It’ll be a real fun night to remember. There’s nothing fun then lighting fireworks and watching them go off. The suspense.
- If you don’t have the money for your own fireworks, you can always go to a beach or lake party. If your city/town has a lake or beach, you can bet they’ll be having a firework show over it. There is nothing more stunning than seeing fireworks get lit over water. It’s bound to be an amazing time.
- Maybe you’re more interested in a time away from strangers. Find a secluded roof top and just chill up there with your friends. You’ll be able to see fireworks go from every location you look. It’s probably one of the more beautiful and breathtaking options that you have to choose from.
- Go to your city park. Usually the biggest park in your city or the high school will be having a firework show. It can be an interesting time. Might roam around and see some old faces around.
- If you aren’t into fireworks, you can catch a number of cool movies on TV. Fourth of July can almost promise that they’ll be some classic on television.