College can get out of hand with all the socializing and late night partying sometimes you can wake up in the morning completely out of it. If you wake up with a pounding headache, the shakes and overall weakness, you’re no stranger to the party headache. When you have, you may feel like the universe is telling you to stay in all day and avoid going to class. Although this would be the best feeling option, you can still fix yourself up and head out with these five easy cures.
- Drink Water – It’s smart to drink water while your at the party, if you didn’t do so, make sure you drink plenty when you wake up. Your body and mind are dried out and aching for that H20.
- Drink Other Things – One of things your body needs most after a night of party is a fluid rich in electrolytes. Where water maybe good, it really just isn’t enough. Drink a sports drink, coconut water or some bouillon soup.
- Eat Breakfast – Make sure that the morning after a party that you eat a big breakfast. Nothing greasy, but something like toast and cereal would be perfect. Some have claimed burnt toast to do wonders, although there is nothing that exactly backs this information up.
- Sugar – It’s very important to eat some sugar while at the party. Sugar will do you and your bodies wonders in preventing that morning headache. It won’t matter so much if you do this before or after, you need to consume sugar during the party.
- Go Back to Bed – If you find yourself waking up in the morning and still got a few hours before class, go back to bed. Even if you can’t sleep, sometimes just being in bed can be the best thing for you.